By Greg Long
Go Play 20MB: Big Fun in a Small Camper
Thinking about buying your first RV or upgrading to a double-axle camper? We know it can be a bit overwhelming. With so many options out there, it’s hard to know which camper is the best choice.
At Bish’s RV, we’ve been selling RVs for a whopping 35 years. We know a thing or two about what people want, especially when it comes to family travel trailers. That’s why we decided to create our own line of campers called Go Play RVs.
We’ve put our experience to good use and designed these campers with all the features and comforts you’re looking for, or as my friend Josh the RV Nerd says, “All of the stuff without the fluff!”
But let’s address the elephant in the room. Yes, this is a review by Bish’s RV of a travel trailer manufactured by Bish’s RV.
I know what you’re probably thinking; I’d be thinking it too. However, I promise I will be as honest and unbiased as possible and not only highlight the good features, but I’ll also point out the not-so-good features so you can best decide if the Go Play 20MB is right for you.
By the end of this article, you’ll be well-informed about one of our star travel trailer models, the Go Play 20MB. After reviewing its pros and cons and seeing who it’s a good fit for, you will be ready to explore the world of RVs and start planning your next epic adventure with your family and friends! Let’s jump in
Table of Contents
- What is a Go Play 20MB Travel Trailer?
- Go Play 20MB Price
- Overview and Specs
- Living Room
- Double-Over-Double Bunks
- Flooring and Ceiling
- Exterior Features
- Warranty and Included Service Benefits
- What Do You Need to Tow a Go Play 20MB?
- Who is 20MB a Good Fit For?
- PROS and CONS of the Go Play 20MB
- RVs Similar To Go Play 20MB
- How to Buy a Go Play 20MB
Discover the $22,995 Go Play 20MB – A Small Family Travel Trailer loaded with Big Features
The Go Play 20MB camper is an easy-to-tow double-axle, no-slide bunkhouse trailer that feels like a 30-footer, but is less than 25’ long. It has all the essentials plus many of the features a 1st-time buyer may not realize are missing on similar RVs.
Unlike most shorter family travel trailers, you’ll find the 20MB is tall (6’9” ceiling) and wide (8’ body) and has a ton of storage space (Both interior and exterior storage). You’ll find other surprises that are rare in a smaller trailer – things like a fully-operational kitchen– so you can feel right at home wherever you are.
What Does MB Mean?
In case you’re wondering, the MB in Go Play 20MB stands for “Murphy Bed”. The 20MB comes with a queen-size murphy bed that easily folds up when not in use, so it maximizes its living area …. to the max
All Go Play campers are built to include the features you want — without any of the useless fluff you will never use. Even better, Bish’s has been able to cut out a ton of middle-man manufacturer expenses to bring Go Play trailers to you for a price that won’t drain your savings.
Read more about How Go Play RVs came to be and the secrets behind their affordable price.
The Price of a Go Play 20MB
How Much Does a Go Play 20MB Cost?
A new Go Play 20MB travel trailer is priced at $22,995.
This price of Go Play campers is a set price. So the no-haggle price of $22,995 is what you can expect to actually pay.
To keep prices down, there are no added options for Go Play trailers. Any changes you may want to make will have to be done after you’ve purchased the RV.
You can check out Go Play 20MB campers at Bishs.com.
For Price Comparisons, compare Go Play 20MB to similar small bunkhouses:
Are There any Other Costs When I Buy a 20MB?
You may need to pay additional freight charges depending how close your dealership is to the manufacturer. This charge will be discussed with you before closing.
If you choose to have your 20MB shipped directly to your home you’ll also be charged $2.99 per mile from your nearest Bish’s location.
Sounds too Good to be True. Why Does Go Play Cost Less?
If you’re familiar with theWayfinder RV origin story, you’ll know Bish’s RV decided to make campers so we could offer high-quality travel trailers at affordable prices for hard-working families.
We discovered that RV manufacturers could save a lot of money by cutting out middlemen in advertising, simplifying options, and making the production process more efficient.
The Go Play Cost Story explains all the innovative money-saving techniques we used without compromising on construction quality or design. But, in short, Go Play RVs can save you thousands of dollars on a high-quality RV!
Learn more about Go Play RVs.
The Go Play travel trailer line is currently very similar to Jayco-owned Highland Ridge conventional travel trailers. Why? Because Jayco helps us make them.
Despite the almost identical similarities in design and construction, the one big difference — the price tags. The Go Play 20MB is priced much lower.
Go Play 20MB Price Tag: $22,995
Go Play 20MB Overview and Specs
Go Play 20MB Specs
Weights and Measures
- Hitch: 565 Lbs
- Empty Weight: 4,265 Lbs
- Cargo: 1,335 Lbs
- Max: 5,600 Lbs
- Length: 24’ 6”
- Height: 10’6”
- Width: 8’0”
- Ceiling: 6’9”
- Awning: 18’0”
- Fresh: 42 Gal
- Gray: 32.5 Gal
- Black: 32.5 Gal
- Propane: 60 Gal
20MB Highlights & Features
- Full 8’ wide trailer
- Rare 6’9” Ceiling in a single axle camper
- Enclosed and Heated underbelly
- Murphy Bed
- No carpet for easy cleaning
- Great storage space
- PVC roof skin
- Integrated A-Frame
Go Play 20MB Points to Consider
- “Bendy Bed” style of Murphy bed
- Bed platform comes right up to kitchen counter
- No Factory optional upgrades available
Go Play 20MB Living Room
The goal behind the design of the Go Play 20MB is to maximize space while minimizing trailer length. Every inch of living space is utilized to its fullest extent, ensuring no wasted area.
Go Play 20MB Living Room Features
- Murphy Bed Sofa: easily folds out into queen-sized bed.
- Wireless Phone Charger: convenient sofa charging station for quick wireless charging.
- Dining Benches: convert into a bed with storage areas beneath dining benches.
- Cross-Breeze Windows: placed on both sides of camper for great views and easily open for cross breeze ventilation.
- No Slide-Out: Easier to maintain, but not as much space as same size trailers with slides.
- Air Conditioning: Fully adjustable to keep you comfortable on hot days.
Go Play 20MB Double-Over-Double Bunks
It wouldn’t be a “Bunk House” camper without the bunks, right?
The Go Play 20MB has double-over-double bunks in the rear, both with personal lighting, electrical outlights, and phone pockets. One inconsistency I noticed is the top bunk is the only bunk with USB plugs. I would have preferred if both bunks got USB ports.
The tall ceilings of the 20MB allows for both of the bunks to have a little more headroom. It’s always nice to avoid head-bonks when getting in and out of a bunk.
Go Play Double-Over-Double Bunks Features
- Semi-Enclosed Bunk House: allows for extra privacy and separation from the living area
- Airflow Windows: with light-blocking curtain
- Cell Phone Pocket: for easy access to your phone
- Personal Lights and Electrical Outlets: you can do a lot more than sleep in these bunks
- USB Plugs: Only Top Bunk has USB Plugs
Go Play 20MB Kitchen
The kitchen arrangement of the Go Play 20MB is designed to be straightforward yet efficient, offering all the essential features for effortlessly preparing both quick and elaborate meals.
Go Play 20MB Kitchen Features
- Wood Cabinets: Pocket screw, lumber core cabinetry with all wood doors
- Large Oven: great for baking and roasting
- 3-Burner Stove: with High output BUT front burner
- Range Hood: for extra ventilation when cooking
- Microwave Oven: Standard size; easy to reach
- 2-Way Refrigerator: with adjustable thermostat
- High-Rise Faucet: Wash bulky pots and pans without spilling
Like what you see?
Consider upgrading from your current camper to a Go Play 20MB.
Find out what your RV is worth and see if it makes sense to trade up to a 20MB.
Go Play 20MB Flooring and Ceiling
Go Play 20MB Flooring
The 20MB is equipped with luxury vinyl flooring by Congoleum, known for its quality and durability. This flooring extends throughout the entire trailer, with no carpet or floor vents in sight. As a result, keeping the floors clean becomes an effortless task.
Go Play 20MB Ceiling
The Go Play 20MB boasts an impressive ceiling height of 6’9″! This is 3″ taller than the industry standard for most travel trailers, providing a significant advantage in terms of storage space within the cabinets.
If you happen to be tall, or camping with a tall person, you’ll certainly appreciate the extra headroom offered by this trailer. More ceiling space = less head bruises.
Go Play 20MB Bathroom
The 20MB’s bathroom is a “split” bathroom, meaning the bathroom sink and medicine cabinet are outside the bathroom door, while the toilet and shower are inside.
Some people don’t like this split layout, but many others prefer this bathroom setup because it allows multiple family members to access parts of the bathroom at the same time.
Go Play 20MB Bathroom Features
- Split Bathroom: Medicine cabinet and sink are outside; toilet and shower are inside.
- Locking Door: for bathroom privacy
- Full Medicine Cabinet: For storing bathroom necessities
- Power Vent Fan: for Bathroom Ventilation
- Tall Ceilings: plenty of shower headspace for taller folks
Ready to shop for your new camper?
Go Play 20MB Storage
Go Play 20MB Interior Storage
The 20MB is a short camper – no doubt about it. And it doesn’t have a slide-out, but despite all this, it still has more storage space than similar campers.
Most notably, you’ll find added storage drawers and cupboards in the kitchen and the storage beneath the Murphy bed is huge and easily accessed.
- Murphy Bed Storage: Bed folds down for easy storage access, and the removable front faceplate makes it even easier to get to the storage area.
- Hardwood Cabinets: Pocket screw, lumber core cabinets on wall and under dinette bench
- Dinette Bench Storage: Spacious storage areas that are easily accessed.
- Kitchen Drawers: Kitchen space for all your kitchen wares and even a space for a waste basket.
Go Play 20MB Exterior Storage
You can never have too much storage space! The 20MB has 2 large outer storage areas.
- Baggage doors: on each side of the front storage compartment. A true “pass-through” storage area, which means the front storage area has tons of space and spans the entire width of the trailer.
- Rear storage compartment: on the entry side and offers more storage space for your family camping trips.
Go Play 20MB Exterior Features
- Large Front Storage: A true Pass-Through Storage spacewith dual baggage doors
- Rear Storage Area: Added entry-side rear storage for all your camping gear.
- Power Awning: with LED lighting
- Magnum Roofing System: Sturdy and fully insulated.
- Heated and Enclosed Underbelly
- Marine-Grade Exterior Speakers
- Docking Station: Water / Cable TV
- Prepped for solar
- Prepped for telescopic ladder
Go Play 20MB Warranty and Free Service Benefits
The Go Play 20MB includes the industry-standard 1-year limited, 3-year structural warranty so you can enjoy your new camper without worry.
Find out more about what the Go Play warranty covers.
20MB Free Service Benefits
Your Go Play RV includes free VIP Access to the Bishfix service program. Bishfix allows you to work with a master RV technician over phone or video to fix your RV or order warranty work.
Without stepping foot in a dealership or service center Bishfix can help you work through a solution on your RV 30% of the time with a phone call. 70% of the time after that a tech can diagnose the issue, authorize warranty work, and order parts.
This way you aren’t wasting time and money bringing in your RV unless it’s absolutely necessary or when parts have arrived and service is open.
Bish’s Diamond Club Benefits
Every RV purchased at Bish’s includes membership to ourDiamond Clubfor as long as you own the RV you purchased from us.
Diamond Club Membership includes:
Are you getting more than just a camper from your RV Dealer?
Find out all the FREE extras you get when you buy from Bish’s RV.
Towing the Go Play 20MB
The Go Play 20MBd has an empty weight of 4,265 lbs, and has a max weight of 5,600 lbs.
You may be able to tow this with a 1/2 ton truck, but it all depends on your vehicle, so be sure to check your truck’s tow rating.
When calculating towing weight, it’s important to add the weight of EVERYTHING you will be carrying when figuring out your weight, including all the people that will be traveling with you while you’re towing the trailer.
Check out Josh the RV Nerd’s towing guide for more info on towing safely.
Who is 20MB a Good Fit For?
The Go Play 20MB is a Good Fit If:
- You’re a first time RVer looking for a small, family camper
- You can’t tow a heavy RV and need a smaller, lightweight travel trailer
- You need a shorter less than 25’ family camper
- You’re looking to upgrade from something smaller – like a pop-up or teardrop trailer or single-axle travel trailer
- You value lower cost and practical features over extravagant luxury
The Go Play 20MB is Not a Good Fit If:
- You plan to spend most of your time in the RV
- You’re looking for a laminate or hard side travel trailer
- You want lots of options or factory add-ons
- You’re looking for premium features and aren’t concerned about cost
PROS and CONS of a Go Play 20MB
The Go Play has a lot of popular standard options, but a feature that is a “pro” for one family may be a “con” for another. Check out our list of PROS and CONS to see if the 20MB is the right fit for your camping needs and preferences.
Go Play 20MB Pros:
- OUTDOOR STORAGE: 2 Exterior Storage compartments
- SLEEP CAPACITY: Sleeps up to 8 people
- MURPHY BED: Great Sofa for hanging out, folds out easily when its time to sleep– plus lots of storage beneath.
- HEATED & ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY: Protects plumbing and wiring from cold weather and road debris
- TALL CEILING HEIGHT: Even in Shower
- CARPETLESS/VENTLESS VINYL FLOORING: Easy to Clean
- EASY TOWING: Shorter length allows easier maneuvering
- LOTS OF STORAGE: Good for long excursions
Go Play 20MB Cons:
- LOWER CARGO COMPACITY: compared to larger campers.
- NO FACTORY OPTIONS: This includes colors and finishes.
- NO SLIDE-OUT: Not as spacious as campers with slides, but is easier to maintain.
- SHORT QUEEN BED: Murphy bed queen is shorter than standard queen.
- 2-WAY REFRIDGERATOR: Does not stay powered on when not plugged in. (It is inverter prepped, if you want to upgrade after purchase)
RVs Similar To Go Play 20MB
Not sure Go Play is for you? Try these similar travel trailers from different manufacturers:
Looking for a similar camper, but with laminate wall panels?
Like Go Play, but not sure the 20MB is for you? Check out more Go Play travel trailers:
- Go Play 26BH is a bunkhouse with a little more space.
Want even more space? Check out the Go Play 26BHS Family Camper!
Looking for a Couple’s Camper? We have you covered with the Go Play 26RLS!
How to Buy a Go Play 20MB
The 20MB is available nationwide exclusively through Bish’s RV.
Only a limited number of Go Play 20MB models are made per year to keep prices low. If you are unable to purchase a model this year, you can be put on a wait list for the next batch.
Walk Through a Go Play Travel Trailer
You can see a Go Play 20MB at these Bish’s RV Go Play Distribution Stores:
- Bish’s RV of Richmond, VA 804-279-8700
- Bish’s RV of Grand Rapids, MI 616-837-9768
- Bish’s RV of Salt Lake City, UT 801-936-1200
- Bish’s RV of American Fork, UT 801-492-1428
- Bish’s RV of Indianapolis, IN 765-644-4497
Not near these stores?
If your nearest Bish’s doesn’t have Go Play RVs onsite, you can get yours ordered and sent to any Bish’s RV location.
Next Steps to Find Your Travel Trailer:
The Go Play 20MB is a full-featured, single-axle camper without extra middleman costs baked into it. For thousands of dollars less than similar campers you can get out on the road with your family.
It may be surprising that Bish’s is sharing the pros AND the cons of an RV we’ve created. We’re doing it because we’re dedicated to radical transparency. We don’t want you to just buy any RV, we want you to buy the RIGHT camper for you so you can really enjoy camping and make great memories.
If this camper is right for you or if you have questions about it or any other RV our RV experts would love to help you. Reach out anytime! And, love it or hate it, we’d love to hear your feedback on the Go Play 20MB!
Continue your RV Education
Discover all the innovative cost-cutting techniques used to keep Go Play prices low and construction quality high by reading The Secrets Behind the Affordable Price of the Quality-Built Go Play Travel Trailer.
Bish’s RV Content Manager
Amateur adventurer; professional dreamer.
aka: The Bish-Blog-Guy