By Becki Johnson
Hey there, RV enthusiasts! If you’re reading this, you’re probably stuck in the RV-shopping maze, feeling lost amid a sea of floor plans, features, and options. It can be overwhelming, right? You’re not just picking a vehicle; you’re choosing your next adventure buddy – a home on wheels! The struggle to find the perfect travel trailer is real, and we get it.
Good news! Here at Bish’s RV, we’ve been helping folks like you for over 30 years. Yep, you read that right—three decades of guiding people to the RVs that fit their lifestyle like a glove. So, trust us when we say, we know a thing or two about finding the right camper for your needs.
Today we’re taking a deep dive into the new Alpha Wolf 23LDE travel trailer. We’ll break down its features—kitchen to hitch—and tell you about the pros and cons, so you can figure out if it’s the right ride for your road trips. Whether you’re a weekend warrior or planning a cross-country excursion, we’ve got you covered. Stick around, and let’s make choosing your next RV a breeze!
Video Tour of the Cherokee Alpha Wolf 23LDE Camper:
Table of Contents – Quick Links
- Price of a Cherokee Alpha Wolf 23LDE Travel Trailer
- Alpha Wolf 23LDE Floor Plan and Specs
- Pros & Cons
- Who is the Alpha Wolf 23LDE a Good Fit For?
- Similar Travel Trailers
- How to Buy Your Alpha Wolf 23LDE
How Much Does an Alpha Wolf 23LDE Cost?
New Alpha Wolf 23LDE Price:
$30,500 – $54,000
The wide range of prices is due to the different options on each Alpha Wolf 23LDE. Check out different models to make sure yours has what you need for the price you can afford.
This is a new floor plan, so used prices are not yet available.
Read more about what an RV Costs and Why.
Alpha Wolf 23LDE Floor Plan & Specs:
The Alpha Wolf 23LDE travel trailer has an open-concept living/kitchen area that aims to maximize space for various functions, from living and dining to sleeping.
You’ll find a convertible sofa and a slide-out dinette opposite the kitchen. The kitchen includes basic amenities such as a stove, microwave, and a pantry for storage.
The bathroom is adjacent to the bedroom space. The bathroom contains standard fixtures and counter space.
The bed is a camp queen bed and has storage compartments on both sides.
Cherokee Alpha Wolf 23LDE Specs:
|Hitch Weight:||770 lbs.|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity:||2,162 lbs.|
Alpha Wolf 23LDE Features
- Ample Kitchen Space: Features a microwave, a 3-burner stove, an oven, and a fridge.
- Pantry: Storage space for all your food items.
- Dual Recliners: Comfortable seating with heat and massage features.
- Convertible U-Shaped Dinette: Transforms into a bed for extra sleeping space.
- Queen Bed: Provides comfortable sleeping in a designated bedroom.
- Dual Nightstands: Extra storage on both sides of the bed.
- Spacious Bathroom: Features a shower with clothes drying rack and a unique toilet angle.
- Tankless On-Demand Water Heater: Instant hot water whenever you need it.
- Unique Shower Head: Increases water pressure for a stronger shower spray.
- Under-Bed Storage: Space under the queen bed for extra belongings.
- Pantry: As mentioned, a separate space in the kitchen for food and cooking essentials.
- Wardrobe Closet: Located in the bedroom for clothing and personal items.
- Overhead Cabinets: Found in both the kitchen and living areas for additional storage.
- Exterior Pass-Through Storage: Easily accessible from outside for storing larger items like camping chairs or outdoor gear.
- Polar White Exterior: A bright, fresh-looking outer shell.
- 100-Watt Solar Panel: Provides renewable energy.
- Two Sewer Outlet Points: One for the black tank and another for the kitchen gray tank.
- Backup Camera Prep: Ready for the installation of a backup camera.
- Cargo Rack: A 200-pound cargo rack on the back, perfect for bikes or extra storage.
- Two Entry Doors: Both with double stable steps.
- Large Awning: Spans both entry doors, offering shade and protection from rain.
- Enclosed Underbelly: Keeps the underside safe from the elements and is forced-air heated.
- Travel Accessibility: Varies depending on your personal size.
- Towability: Considered half-ton towable but depends on your specific vehicle and conditions.
- USB and Household Outlets: Both sides of the bed have these for charging your gadgets.
- Inverter: A single-point inverter for electronic needs.
Pros and Cons of the Cherokee Alpha Wolf 23LDE Camper:
- Spacious Kitchen: With its rear kitchen layout, you get a lot of counter space and storage options, ideal for people who enjoy cooking.
- Large Fresh Water Tank: 81-gallon capacity allows for extended periods without needing to refill.
- Dual Entry Doors: Access to the bathroom and living areas from separate entrances, providing more convenience.
- Solar Power Ready: Prepped for solar panels, making it easier to go off-grid.
- Ample Seating: Includes both a dinette and a sofa, providing versatile options for dining and relaxation.
- Towing Accessibility: At 29 feet long, this model is accessible for many half-ton trucks, making it more versatile in towing options.
- Entertainment System: Comes with a Bluetooth stereo system, indoor and outdoor speakers for varied entertainment options.
- Enclosed Underbelly: Provides added protection and is forced air heated, making it suitable for colder seasons.
- Tankless Water Heater: On-demand hot water, meaning less waiting and more efficient energy use.
- Big Awning: The awning is large enough to cover both entry doors, providing extra outdoor living space.
- Bathroom Amenities: Comes with a clothes-drying rack in the shower and is designed to provide some counter space in the bathroom.
- Toilet Placement: If you’re left-handed, the toilet’s orientation can make it less comfortable to use.
- Storage Struts: Under-bed storage lacks sufficient gas struts to hold the bed open, making access less convenient.
- No Bathroom Privacy Shade: Lack of a privacy shade in the bathroom window could be uncomfortable for some users.
- Limited Towing Capacity: While it is considered half-ton towable, that depends on the truck’s capacity and might not be suitable for all half-tons, especially in challenging terrains.
- Two-Headed Sewer Monster: Features separate sewer outlet points for the kitchen and bathroom, which may be inconvenient for some.
- Limited Weight on Cargo Rack: The cargo rack has a 200-pound limit, which is decreased further if you include a spare tire.
- Battery Disconnect Placement: Located in an area where it could be susceptible to damage from shifting cargo.
- Camp Queen Bed: Does not come with a true queen-size bed, though it is built to accommodate one, requiring an additional purchase.
- No Struts for Overhead Cabinets: Cabinets in the living area and bedroom lack struts to hold them open, making it less user-friendly.
- Camera Prepped but not Included: While the trailer is prepped for a backup camera, it doesn’t include one, which is an extra expense.
Is the Alpha Wolf 23LDE the Right Camper For You?
Consider these points to decide if the Alpha Wolf 23LDE travel trailer aligns with your camping lifestyle and needs.
Who Alpha Wolf 23LDE is Right For:
- The Weekend Wanderer: If you like short trips and don’t need to tow a lot of extra stuff, this travel trailer could be a great fit for you.
- Family Campers: With its multiple sleeping options including a dinette that converts into a bed, this camper offers room for a small family.
- Foodies on the Road: The spacious kitchen layout with lots of counter space is perfect for those who love cooking even while camping.
- Cold-Weather Campers: The enclosed underbelly and forced air heating makes it more comfortable in colder weather.
- Outdoor Enthusiasts: If you love spending time outside, the large awning can give you additional outdoor living space.
- Tech-Savvy Travelers: This travel trailer is prepped for solar panels and comes with Bluetooth connectivity, satisfying tech-friendly campers.
- First-Time RVers: Easy to tow and manage, it’s an accessible choice for beginners.
Who Alpha Wolf 23LDE is Not a Good Fit For:
- Long-Term Live-ins: If you’re planning to live in your travel trailer for an extended period, the limited storage might be a constraint.
- Large Groups: While it has room for a small family, it’s not ideal for larger groups.
- Left-Handed Individuals: The bathroom layout, specifically the toilet orientation, could be less comfortable for left-handed people.
- Pet Owners: The cargo rack has a weight limit that could be a constraint if you’re planning to carry heavy pet kennels or other pet-related equipment.
- Heavy Loaders: If you need to tow a lot of additional gear, the cargo rack’s weight limit and overall towing capacity might be limiting factors.
- Back-Up Camera Lovers: The trailer is prepped for a backup camera, but it’s not included, meaning an extra expense and setup.
Similar RVs You May Consider
If you’re interested in the Alpha Wolf 23LDE but want to explore other options, here are some similar travel trailers you might consider. Check out these alternatives to make an informed decision about which travel trailer best suits your camping needs.
- Why it’s Similar: The GT Series also focuses on easy towing and has a family-friendly layout.
- What’s Different: It offers an outdoor kitchen which the Alpha Wolf lacks.
- Why it’s Similar: Similar in size and offers multiple sleeping options.
- What’s Different: Comes with a larger bathroom but may lack the tech upgrades found in the Alpha Wolf 23LDE.
Jay Feather is one of Jayco’s Most Popular RV Brands.
- Why it’s Similar: Also has a focus on lightweight and easy towing, making it accessible for first-time RVers.
- What’s Different: Comes with extra amenities like a fireplace but may be pricier.
The Imagine is also one of Grand Design’s Most Popular RV Brands.
- Why it’s Similar: Also offers a spacious kitchen and multiple sleeping options.
- What’s Different: Has a dual axle, making it a bit more stable on the road but heavier to tow.
Learn more about the Rockwood Mini Lite from Josh the RV Nerd:
- Why it’s Similar: Provides a comfortable space suitable for small families or couples.
- What’s Different: Typically lower in price but may lack some of the upgraded features in Alpha Wolf.
- Why it’s Similar: Compact and easy to tow like the Alpha Wolf.
- What’s Different: Smaller in overall size, which might be limiting for those who need more room.
Choosing a travel trailer can be like finding a needle in a haystack—exhausting, overwhelming, and a little bit stressful.
We hope this detailed look at the Alpha Wolf 23LDE has armed you with the info you need to either give it a thumbs-up or cross it off your list. We’ve dissected its features, analyzed its pros and cons, and even compared it to other RVs you might be considering. The goal? To simplify your decision-making process.
And remember, you’re not alone on this journey. We’re Bish’s RV, your road-trip partners with over 30 years in the business. Whether you have more questions about the Alpha Wolf or need advice on any other RV-related topic, we’re always here to help. We’ve been doing this for decades, and there’s nothing we love more than helping you find your perfect travel companion.
So, whether the Alpha Wolf 23LDE becomes your next adventure buddy or you’ve got your eyes set on another rig, know that we’re here to guide you every mile of the way. Happy RV shopping!
Check out these articles if you’re ready to learn more:
- Stick & Tin vs Fiberglass Hard Side Travel Trailers: All the Information You Need to Decide Which Type is Right for You