A Message To Our Customers & Employees
Bish’s RV is committed to the health and safety of our customers, employees, and our families. We recognize the importance of protecting that health and safety especially now during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Bish’s RV is an essential business because of what RVs do for people. RVs are a home for many people, and a home away from home for many more. We know our customers rely on us for safe shelter, parts, and service repair needs. As we continue to stay open, we are closely following all CDC guidelines and local/state rules. To keep everyone protected and healthy, we are monitoring the rapidly changing situation, so we can continue to be there for our customers and employees.
WHAT BISH’S RV IS DOING TO PROTECT OUR CUSTOMERS AND EMPLOYEES:
Bish’s RV takes the health and safety of everyone that steps foot on our property seriously. To protect our Bish’s RV family, we are implementing appropriate measures to do our part to “flatten the curve.” We are:
- Complying with all social distancing rules, including keeping at least a 6-foot distance from each other and our customers whether seated or standing.
- Increasing cleaning and sanitizing in all customer and employee areas, paying close attention to high touch areas.
- Following any and all mask wearing protocols in each area we have dealerships in.
- Regularly washing hands and sanitizing.
- Greeting customers with a smile and a wave, replacing handshakes in the meantime.
- Asking that no more than 3 people (or 1 family) can be within an RV at one time, and everyone should always maintain the recommended 6-foot distance while inside the RV.
- Requesting that if any employee or customer is feeling ill or are experiencing any symptoms of illness, that you please DO NOT enter our property.
Over the last 30 years, it’s been our sincere and genuine pleasure to serve our customers, helping them create lasting memories with their families and friends. We will continue to monitor the changes happening with the COVID-19 outbreak. We will make any necessary changes to continue to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees.
Thank you for your support,
President, Bish’s RV