WayFinder RV Go Play 26RLS $27,995 — A Full Review
Does hitting the road and exploring the outdoors with the one you love sound fun? If so, a couple’s camper makes a great home base when you’re out enjoying natures playground.
But finding a couple’s camper that has all the features you’re looking for can be challenging. Especially if you’re trying to stay within your budget.
At Bish’s RV we have played matchmaker with thousands of couples and helped pair them up with their dream camper. We know what features and options are important for camping couples.
The Go Play 26RLS may not have every feature you can think of, but we think it has most of the features most camping couples are looking for.
If you’ve been shopping for a high-quality, budget-friendly travel trailer, the low-priced Go Play 26RLS may be exactly what you’re looking for.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
What is a Go Play 26RLS Travel Trailer?
Go Play 26RLS Price Tag
Overview and Specs
Flooring and Ceiling
Towing the Go Play 26RLS
Who is 26BRLS a Good Fit For?
PROS and CONS
RVs Similar To Go Play 26RLS
How to Buy a Go Play 26RLS
Discover the Wayfinder RV Go Play 26RLS: Affordable Adventures Await!
The Wayfinder RV Go Play 26RLS incorporates the essential features that appeal to the majority of RV shoppers in search of a new travel trailer. However, it’s important to note that this camper does not offer any optional upgrades from the factory.
What you see is what you get, making it a camper that may not suit everyone’s preferences. While the 26RLS is prepped for popular upgrades like solar panels and a TV, it does not provide any factory optional upgrades.
Inside you won’t find fancy groundbreaking technology, but you will notice useful features you actually benefit from, like a large front bedroom, an extra tall ceiling height, and no-carpet floors. The 26RLS focuses on being simple and practical instead of having the latest gadgets. You get a lot of bang for your buck because of the all the functional features it comes equipped with that make camping easier and more enjoyable.
To learn more about how Go Play Travel Trailers are affordably constructed, read The Secrets Behind the Affordable Price of the Quality-Built Go Play Travel Trailer.
Go Play 26RLS Price Tag
The Go Play 26RLS Price: $27,995
If you’re familiar with the Wayfinder RV origin story, you’ll know Bish’s RV decided to make campers so we could offer high-quality travel trailers at affordable prices for hard-working families.
We discovered that RV manufacturers could save a lot of money by cutting out middlemen in advertising, simplifying options, and making the production process more efficient.
The Go Play Cost Story explains all the innovative money-saving techniques we used without compromising on construction quality or design. In short, Go Play RVs can save you thousands of dollars!
The Go Play travel trailer line is currently very similar to Jayco-owned Highland Ridge conventional travel trailers. Why? Because Jayco helps us make them.
Despite the almost identical similarities in design and construction, the one big difference — the price tags. The Go Play 26RLS is priced much lower.
Go Play 26RLS Price Tag: $27,995
You can check out Go Play 26RLS campers at Bishs.com.
For Price Comparisons, compare Go Play 26BRLS to similar Rear Living Area Travel Trailers:
Are There any Other Costs When I Buy a 19BH?
You may need to pay additional freight charges depending how close your dealership is to the manufacturer. This charge will be discussed with you before closing.
If you choose to have your 19BH shipped directly to your home you’ll also be charged $2.99 per mile from your nearest Bish’s location.
Go Play 26RLS Overview and Specs
Weights and Measures
- Sleeps: Up to 6
- Empty Weight: 5,780
- Cargo Rating: 1,720 lbs
- Max Weight: 7,500 lbs
- Hitch Weight: 700 lbs
- Total Length: 30’1”
- Height: 10’11”
- Body Width: 8’0”
- Fresh Water: 84 gal
- Gray Water: 32.5 gal
- Black Water: 32.5 gal
- Propane 60 lbs
Highlights and Features
- Congoleum Linoleum Floors
- Carptetless, Flush-Floor Slide
- 6′ 9″ Taller Ceiling
- Guest Sleeping Space
- 1/2 Ton Towing Size
Go Play 26RLS Downsides
- Shorter “camp” queen bed
- No factory optional upgrades available
Go Play 26RLS Living Room
The goal behind the design of the Go Play 26RLS was to maximize space while minimizing trailer length. Every inch of living space was utilized to its fullest extent, ensuring no wasted area.
The end result is a travel trailer with a rear living area that looks and feels incredibly spacious. Campers are made for, well… camping — but the Go Play 26RLS rear living area is so roomy and comfortable you may want to hang out inside and hang out with friends.
If you do decide to have guests, the tri-fold sofa folds out into a bed, and the dinette also transforms into an additional bed.
The fully adjustable dual air-conditioning ensures you and your guests stay comfortable, even on the hottest of days.
The only drawback is the 26RLS does not come with a TV, however, it does have a great space for one inside its prewired entertainment system. This entertainment system has a lot of storage area. The whole camper actually has a lot of storage.
Go Play 26RLS Living Room Features
- Great Amibient Lighting: With 10+ LED Lights throughout living area
- Large Dinette for meals and extra seating. Collapsible table; Dinette folds out into a bed. Spacious storage area beneath each seat.
- Tri-fold Sofa: This comfy sofa sits against the back wall. It easily folds out into a bed if you’re entertaining guests.
- AM/FM Bluetooth Sound System (Speakers inside and outside)
- Plenty of easy to access electrical outlets and USB ports
- Opposing Ventilation Windows for refreshing cross airflow
Go Play 26RLS Kitchen
The kitchen arrangement of the Go Play 26RLS is designed to be straightforward yet efficient, offering all the essential features for effortlessly preparing both quick and elaborate meals. There’s plenty of storage space for pots, pans and cooking appliances, making this a great choice for couples who enjoy cooking when they camp.
Go Play 26RLS Kitchen Features
- Large oven for baking and roasting
- 3-Burner Stove with High output BUT front burner
- Range Hood for extra ventilation when cooking
- Standard easy-to-reach microwave oven
- 2-Way Refrigerator with adjustable thermostat
- High-Rise Faucet
- Great Storage- Hardwood Cabinets and Drawers with Slide-Racks
- Well-Placed Electrical Outlets for Appliances
Go Play 26RLS Flooring and Ceiling
Go Play 26RLS Flooring
The 26RLS is equipped with luxury vinyl flooring by Congoleum, known for its quality and durability. This flooring extends throughout the entire trailer, including the slide-out, with no carpet in sight. As a result, keeping the floors clean becomes an effortless task.
Additionally, the slide-out features a flush-floor design, ensuring a smooth and even surface. You can walk around without shoes without the risk of stubbing your toe on uneven flooring
Go Play 26RLS Ceiling
The Go Play 26RLS boasts an impressive ceiling height of 6’9″! This is 3″ taller than the industry standard for travel trailers, providing a significant advantage in terms of storage space within the cabinets.
If you happen to be tall, or camping with a tall person, you’ll certainly appreciate the extra headroom offered by this trailer.
Go Play 26RLS Bathroom
The 26RLS has a full-size walk-through middle bathroom, connecting the rear living area and the front bedroom. Some people find having to walk through the bathroom to get to the bedroom inconvenient, but this remains a popular floor plan. A lot of camping couples absolutely love this layout.
What makes this bathroom layout so popular is its size — this bathroom is huge. There’s ton of space inside, so you never feel cramped. The shower is not only wide, it’s tall, and the bathroom sink’s counter is not only functional, it’s big.
Go Play 26RLS Bathroom Features
- Foot-Flush Toilet with plenty of surrounding hip and shoulder room
- Large shower with reinforced flooring
- Tall Bathroom Ceiling, even in Shower
- Bathroom Sink with Storage Cabinet Below
- Linen storage shelves
- Large-Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Counter Space with spacious storage area below
- Power Vent Fan / Skylight
- Additional Vent/ Skylight (non-powered)
Go Play 26RLS Front Bedroom
The front bedroom is big and cozy. There is a sliding door that separates it from the bathroom, so you have plenty of privacy if you want to get some sleep while other people are using the living area.
The bedroom comes with lots of storage space and has wardrobe cabinets you can either set up with hanger rods to hang up your clothes, or set up with shelves to store your clothes folded.
26RLS Private Bedroom Features
- “Camp Size” Queen Bed: It’s a little shorter than a traditional queen, but allows easy access throughout the entire bedroom. It has a large storage area beneath the bed.
- Dual Bed-Side Stands: Lots of table space
- Over-Bed Storage Shelf
- Dual Wardrobe Cabinets with Hanger Rod
- Wireless Phone Charging Pad
- Conveniently placed USB Ports
- Easy to Access Electrical Outlets
- Large Venting Window
Ready to shop for your new camper?
Go Play 26RLS Storage
Go Play 26RLS Interior Storage
Although it lacks interior storage closets, the 26RLS compensates with its increased height and a considerate design, offering excellent alternatives for interior storage.
- The dinette and entertainment system have spacious storage areas built into them
- The kitchen has large hardwood storage cabinets and drawers
- The bathroom has a medicine cabinet, plus storage beneath the sink and counter space.
- The private bedroom has large wardrobe cabinets and overhead shelving
Go Play 26RLS Exterior Storage
You can never have too much storage space!
- Baggage doors on each side of the front storage compartment. A true “pass-through” storage area, which means the front storage area has tons of space and spans the entire width of the trailer.
Go Play 26RLS Electric/Climate Control
When it comes to the Go Play series, an important feature to note is the Magnum Roof System. This unique design creates a hollow area between the ceiling and roof, making future wiring and electrical additions a breeze.
In terms of safety, the wide width of the Magnum Roof System prevents nail plates from touching the wiring over time, which could lead to short circuits or even fires.
26RLS Electrical Features
- LED Interior Lighting
- LOTS of well-placed electrical Outlets
- Dome-Style TV Antennae
- AM/FM Bluetooth Radio
- Indoor Outdoor Sound System
- Solar Prepped on Roof
- 1800 Inverter Prep
- Opposing Outlets in Master Bedroom inverter prepped
- TV Hookups inverter prepped
- Refrigerator inverter prepped
Go Play 26RLS Climate Control
- 13,500 BTU Air Conditioning (Central Duct System)
- 30,000 BTU Propane Furnace
- Adjustable Ceiling Vents
- The Magnum Roof System is fully insulated with a 4″ blanket giving it R11 r-rating.
- Central Cold Air Dump with Closable Vent
- Exterior walls are insulated with high-grade fiberglass insulation
Go Play 26RLS Exterior Features
Go Play 26RLS Exterior Features
- Large Front Storage with dual baggage doors
- Power Awning with LED lighting
- Power Tongue Jack
- Magnum Roofing System (fully insulated)
- Heated Underbelly
- Marine-Grade Exterior Speakers
- Docking Station: Water / Cable TV
Towing the Go Play 26RLS
The Go Play 26RLS has an empty weight of 5,780 lbs, and has a max weight of 7,500 lbs.
You should be able to tow this with a 1/2 ton truck, but it all depends on your vehicle, so be sure to check your truck’s tow rating.
When calculating towing weight, it’s important to add the weight of EVERYTHING you will be carrying when figuring out your weight, including all the people that will be traveling with you while you’re towing the trailer.
Check out Josh the RV Nerd’s towing guide for more info on towing safely.
Who is the Go Play 26RLS a Good Fit For?
The Go Play 26RLS is a Good Fit For:
- Couples or small families looking for a mid-tier starter travel trailer
- Couples looking to upgrade from a smaller RV to a larger travel trailer
- Couples who value lower cost over extravagant luxury
The Go Play 26RLS is Not a Good Fit For:
- Large families
- Couples looking for a laminate-constructed travel trailer
- Couples wanting a travel trailer with extra options and add-ons
- Couples or small families who value luxury and premium features over lower cost
Go Play 26RLS Pros and Cons
The Go Play 26RLS offers numerous standard options that are highly favored, but it’s important to note that what may be a “pro” for one family could be a “con” for another.
Take a look at our list of advantages and disadvantages (PROS and CONS) to determine if the 26BRLS aligns with your camping requirements and preferences.
Go Play 26RLS PROS
- PRICE: For its size and features, the 26RLS is one of the lowest-priced mid-tier couple’s travel trailers.
- STORAGE: Large Interior and exterior storage compartments
- SLEEP CAPACITY: Sleeps up to 6 people
- LARGE BATHROOM: Plenty of room, even if 2 people are in it at same time
- HEATED & ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY: Protects plumbing and wiring from cold weather and road debris
- TALL CEILING HEIGHT: Even in Shower
- CARPETLESS VINYL FLOORING: Easy to Clean
- EASY TOWING: 30′ length allows easier maneuvering
Go Play 26RLS CONS
- NO EXTRA OPTIONS AVAILABLE: This includes colors and finishes
(Options can be added after purchase, however)
- ADDED WEIGHT: Wood frame and aluminum exterior walls add extra weight
- NO EXTERIOR LADDER: (It is prepped for one to be added, if you prefer an attached ladder)
- SHORT QUEEN BED: 6″ shorter than standard queen.
- MIDDLE WALK-THROUGH BATHROOM: Have to pass through bathroom to get to bedroom
- 2-WAY REFRIGERATOR: Does not stay powered on without hookup
RVs Similar to the Go Play 26RLS
Not sure if Go Play Travel Trailers are right for you? Check out similar rear living area travel trailers from other manufacturers.
How to buy a Go Play 26RLS
The 26RLS is available nationwide, exclusively through Bish’s RV.
Only a limited number of Go Play 26RLS models are made per year to keep prices low.
You can discover all the innovative cost-cutting techniques used to keep Go Play prices low and construction quality high by reading The Secrets Behind the Affordable Price of the Quality-Built Go Play Travel Trailer.
Walk Through a Go Play Travel Trailer
You can also see and buy a Go Play 26RLS at these Bish’s RV Go Play Distribution Stores:
- Bish’s RV of Richmond, VA 804.279.8700
- Bish’s RV of Grand Rapids, MI 616.837.9768
- Bish’s RV of Salt Lake City, UT 801.936.1200
- Bish’s RV of American Fork, UT 801.492.1428
- Modern Trailer Sales (Soon to be Bish’s of Indianapolis) 765.644.4497
Do you like the Go Play 26RLS, but need more space for your familiy? Check out the Wayfinder RV Go Play 26BHS!
Josh the RV Nerd Video Review of the Go Play 26RLS Travel Trailer with Slide-Out
Do you have questions about the Go Play 26RLS? Talk to a Go Play Expert:
Go Play RV Expert & Outfitter
If you aren’t sure if a travel trailer is the right fit for you, or you just want to learn more about RVS, be sure to read these articles:
Compare a Travel Trailer to a Fifth Wheel
What is the cost of a Travel Trailer in 2023?
What is a Travel Trailer?
10 best Selling Travel Trailer Brands
Bish’s RV Content Manager
Amateur adventurer; professional dreamer.
aka: The Bish-Blog-Guy