WayFinder RV Go Play 26BH $20,995 — A Full Review
Finding the perfect camper is a challenge. What’s even more difficult is finding the perfect camper when you’re on a tight budget.
We feel your frustration — and may have a solution!
If you’ve been shopping for a high-quality, no-slide family bunkhouse, the low-priced Go Play 26BH may be exactly what you’re looking for.
What is a Wayfinder RV Go Play 26BH?
The Wayfinder Go Play 26BH is family bunkhouse camper meant to include all the features families are looking for when buying a new travel trailer. However, the 26BH does not offer any optional upgrades from the factory — what you see is what you get — so it may not be the right camper for everyone.
For instance, the 26BH is TV and inverter prepped in case you choose to add them on after purchase, but the 26BH does not offer them installed as a factory option.
The 26BH is a fantastic, straightforward bunkhouse camper. So despite the fact you won’t find any ground-breaking, first-of-its-kind technology inside, you will find lots of simple, thoughtful features, like a front private bedroom, extended ceiling height, and no-carpet ventless floors — plus new in 2024, 200 Watts of solar power.
Bottom line: Go Play campers are built with all the features you want — without any of the useless fluff you will never use.
This article will take you on detailed deep-dive into the Go Play 26BH — so you can better decide if it’s the right no-slide bunk house for your family.
Table of Contents
- Go Play 26BH Price Tag
- Overview and Specs
- Living Room
- Flooring and Ceiling
- Double-over-double bunks
- Private Bedroom
- Electrical/Climate Control
- Solar Power
- Exterior Features
- Towing the Go Play 26BH
- Who is 26BH a Good Fit For?
- PROS and CONS
- RVs Similar To Go Play 26BH
- How to Buy a Go Play 26BH
Go Play 26BH Price Tag
How Much Does a Go Play 26BH Cost?
If you know the Wayfinder RV origin story, you know the reason Bish’s RV decided to make campers is we want to be able to offer quality travel trailers at prices the average hard-working family can afford.
We noticed RV manufacturers could save a TON of money by eliminating advertising middlemen, simplifying options and streamlining the production process.
The Go Play Cost Story tells you all the money-saving teniques we were able to use without sacrificing construction quality or design.
Long story short- Go Play RVs save you 1,000s of dollars!
The Go Play line is currently very similar to Jayco-owned Highland Ridge conventional travel trailers. Why? Because Jayco helps us make them.
Despite the almost identical similarities in design and construction, the one big difference — the price tags. The Go Play 26BH is priced much lower.
Go Play 26BH Price Tag: $20,995
You can check out the available Go Play 26BH Family Travel Trailers at Bishs.com.
For Price Comparisons, compare Go Play 26BH to Similar Popular Travel Trailers:
Go Play 26BH Overview and Specs
Weights and Measures
- Empty Weight: 4,740 lbs
- Cargo Rating: 1,760 lbs
- Max Weight: 6,500 lbs
- Hitch Weight: 615 lbs
- Total Length: 29’ 6”
- Height: 10’ 7”
- Body Width: 8’ 0”
- Fresh Water: 42 gal
- Gray Water: 39 gal
- Black Water: 39 gal
- Propane 60 lbs
- Awning: 18′ 0″
- Solar Power: 200 w
Highlights and Features
- Private Front Bedroom with sliding door
- Heated & Enclosed Belly
- 200 watts Solar Power
- Carptetless, Flush-Floor
- 6′ 9″ Taller Ceiling
- Bish’s Exclusive 72-hour Return Policy Guarantee
- 1/2 Ton Towing Size
Go Play 26BH Downsides
- Shorter “camp” queen bed
- No factory optional upgrades available
Go Play 26BH Living Room
The Go Play 26BH was designed with the intent of providing the most amount of space for the least amount of trailer length. Not an inch of living space was wasted.
Although this is a no-slide trailer, and living space can fill up easily when the whole family is inside, the 26BH’s design makes it so everyone can hang out pretty comfortably together without sitting on top of each other.
Go Play 26BH Living Room Features
- Great Amibient Lighting: With 10+ LED Lights throughout living area
- Large Dinette for family meals and extra seating. Collapsible table; Dinette folds out into a bed. Spacious storage area beneath each seat.
- Jack Knife Sofa: This comfy sofa sits against the front privacy wall. It easily folds out into a bed when it’s time for lights out. It also has a big storage area beneath it.
- AM/FM Bluetooth Sound System (Speakers inside and outside)
- Plenty of easy to access electrical outlets and USB ports
- Opposing Ventilation Windows for refreshing cross airflow
Go Play 26BH Kitchen
The 26BH has a simple, straightforward kitchen. It’s equipped with everything you need to prepare and cook large meals for your whole family.
Reminder: We listen to YOUR feedback!
You told us the 26BH needed a bigger refrigerator, so new in 2024, we upgraded the 26BH’s refrigerator from 8 cubic feet to 10 cubic feet!
You now have a lot of storage space in your fridge, so you can stay a couple extra days longer without having to take off from camp and make a food run at the closest town.
Go Play 26BH Kitchen Features
- Large oven for baking and roasting
- 3-Burner Stove with High output BUT front burner
- Range Hood for extra ventilation when cooking
- Standard easy-to-reach microwave oven
- 2-Way Refrigerator with adjustable thermostat (10 cubic feet of storage!)
- High-Rise Faucet
- Great Storage- Hardwood Cabinets and Drawers with Slide-Racks
- Well-Placed Electrical Outlets for Appliances
Go Play 26BH Flooring and Ceiling
Go Play 26BH Flooring
The 26BHS features Congoleum linoleum, which is a luxury vinyl flooring, throughout the whole trailer, including the slide-out. It does NOT have any carpet. This makes cleaning the floors an easy chore.
The slide-out has a flush-floor, so no stubbing your toe when walking around without shoes from uneven flooring.
Go Play 26BH Ceiling
The Ceiling height is 6’9”!
This is 3” taller than the industry standard ceiling height in travel trailers, and as a result, it adds an incredible amount of space for cabinet storage.
The ceiling height was one of the reasons the RV Nerd put the Go Play 26BH on his Nerd Preferred list.
If you’re tall you will definitely appreciate the added height in this trailer.
Go Play 26BH Bathroom
When RV makers are designing “budget” RVs, the bathrooms are one of the things that usually end up being cheaper in quality.
Wayfinder RV made sure the Go Play 26BH bathroom got the same detailed attention as the rest of the trailer.
The 26BH’s bathroom is a “split” bathroom, meaning the bathroom sink and medicine cabinet are outside the bathroom door, while the toilet and shower are inside.
Some people don’t like this split layout, but many others prefer this bathroom setup because it allows multiple family members to access parts of the bathroom at the same time.
Go Play 26BH Bathroom Features
- Foot-Flush Toilet with plenty of surrounding hip and shoulder room
- Tub/Shower Combo with reinforced flooring
- Residential step-up into shower
- Tall Bathroom Ceiling, even in Shower
- Bathroom Sink with Storage Cabinet Below
- Large-Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Counter Space with spacious storage area below
- Power Vent Fan / Skylight
Go Play 26BH Double-Over-Double Bunks
A Bunkhouse Trailer wouldn’t be a bunkhouse without the bunks!
Go Play 26BH Double-over-Double Bunk Features
- Two Double Bed Bunks (300 lb. rating) Lots of storage beneath the bottom bunk.
- Electrical Outlets for each bunk
- 12-Volt USB Port for each bunk for tablets and ipads
- Breeze-way window for additional ventilation
- Designated A/C for Bunk-Space
Go Play 26BH Private Bedroom
The front bedroom is one of the best family camper features of the 26BH. This master bedroom has a wall that separates it from the rest of the camper, so Mom and Dad can have some much-needed privacy.
26BH Private Bedroom Features
- “Camp Size” Queen Bed: It’s a little shorter than a traditional queen, but allows easy access throughout the entire bedroom. It has a large storage area beneath the bed.
- Dual Bed-Side Stands: Lots of table space
- Over-Bed Storage Shelf
- Dual Wardrobe Cabinets with Hanger Rod
- Wireless Phone Charging Pad
- Conveniently placed USB Ports
- Easy to Access Electrical Outlets
- Large Venting Window
Go Play 26BH Storage
Go Play 26BH Interior Storage
The 26BH does not have interior storage closets, but its added height and thoughtful design provide some great interior storage options.
- The dinette and jack knife sofa have storage areas beneath them
- The kitchen has large hardwood storage cabinets and drawers
- The bathroom has a medicine cabinet, plus storage beneath the sink and counter space.
- The private bedroom has large wardrobe cabinets and overhead shelving
Go Play 26BH Exterior Storage
You can never have too much storage space! The 26BH has 2 large outer storage areas.
- Baggage doors on each side of the front storage compartment. A true “pass-through” storage area, which means the front storage area has tons of space and spans the entire width of the trailer.
- The rear storage compartment baggage door is on the entry side and offers more storage space for your family camping trips.
Go Play 26BH Electric/Climate Control
One thing to know about the Go Play series— it has the Magnum Roof System, which means there is a hollow space between the ceiling and the roof. This allows for some easy wiring and electrical add-ons in the future.
As an added safety feature, the Magnum Roof System has a wide width so the the nail plates do not come in contact with wiring and wear through overtime causing short circuits….or fire.
Go Play 26BH 200 watts Solar Power
Another new feature added because of YOUR feedback is: Go Play 26BH bunkhouse travel trailers now come with 200 watts of solar power.
What can I power with 200 watts of solar power?
200 watts is not a huge amount of power, so you will not be able to run everything in your camper using 200 watts of solar power.
The solar package is intended to provide you with a power solution for when you need to power just a few components of your RV for a short period of time and you don’t have access to electrical hook-ups.
Some common things you can run with 200 watts of solar power:
- LED Lights
- Phone/Tablet Charger
- Coffee Maker
Go Play 26BH Electrical Features
- LED Interior Lighting
- LOTS of well-placed electrical Outlets
- Dome-Style TV Antennae
- AM/FM Bluetooth Radio
- Indoor Outdoor Sound System
- 1800 Inverter Prep
- Opposing Outlets in Master Bedroom inverter prepped
- TV Hookups inverter prepped
- Refrigerator inverter prepped
Go Play 26BH Climate Control
- 15,000 BTU Air Conditioning (Central Duct System) Upped its power because of YOUR requests!
- 25,000 BTU Propane Furnace
- Adjustable Ceiling Vents
- The Magnum Roof System is fully insulated with a 4″ blanket giving it R11 r-rating.
- Central Cold Air Dump with Closable Vent
- Exterior walls are insulated with high-grade fiberglass insulation
Go Play 26BH Exterior Features
- Large Front Storage with dual baggage doors
- Rear Storage Area
- Power Awning with LED lighting
- Magnum Roofing System (fully insulated)
- Heated Underbelly
- Marine-Grade Exterior Speakers
- Docking Station: Water / Cable TV
- Prepped for Propane Camp Grill
Towing the Go Play 26BH
The Go Play 26BH has an empty weight of 4,740 lbs, and has a max weight of 6,500 lbs.
You should be able to tow this with a 1/2 ton truck, but it all depends on your vehicle, so be sure to check your truck’s tow rating.
When calculating towing weight, it’s important to add the weight of EVERYTHING you will be carrying when figuring out your weight, including all the people that will be traveling with you while you’re towing the trailer.
Check out Josh the RV Nerd’s towing guide for more info on towing safely.
Who is the Go Play 26BH a Good Fit For?
The Go Play 26BH is a Good Fit For:
- Families looking for a mid-tier starter travel trailer
- Families looking to upgrade from a smaller RV to a larger travel trailer
- Families who value lower cost over extravagant luxury
The Go Play 26BH is Not a Good Fit For:
- Families looking for a laminate-constructed travel trailer
- Families wanting a travel trailer with extra options and add-ons
- Families who value luxury and premium features over lower cost
Go Play 26BH Pros and Cons
The Go Play has a lot of popular standard options, but a feature that is a “pro” for one family may be a “con” for another. Check out our list of PROS and CONS to see if the 26BH is the right fit for your camping needs and preferences.
Go Play 26BH PROS
- PRICE: For its size and features, the 26BH is one of the lowest-priced mid-tier trailers.
- OUTDOOR STORAGE: 2 Exterior Storage compartments
- SLEEP CAPACITY: Sleeps up to 10 people
- PRIVATE FRONT BEDROOM: with full wall and sliding barn door
- HEATED & ENCLOSED UNDERBELLY: Protects plumbing and wiring from cold weather and road debris
- TALL CEILING HEIGHT: Even in Shower
- CARPETLESS VINYL FLOORING: Easy to Clean
- EASY TOWING: Shorter length allows easier maneuvering
Go Play 26BHS CONS
- NO EXTRA OPTIONS AVAILABLE: This includes colors and finishes
(Options can be added after purchase, however)
- NO SLIDE: Less living space than similar RV that has a slide
- ADDED WEIGHT: Wood frame and aluminum exterior walls add extra weight
- SHORT QUEEN BED: 6″ shorter than standard queen.
- BUNKHOUSE ENTRY: Has curtain, no door
- 2-WAY REFRIGERATOR: Does not stay powered on without hookup
RVs Similar to the Go Play 26BH
How to buy a Go Play 26BH
The 26BH is available nationwide, exclusively through Bish’s RV.
Only a limited number of Go Play 26BH models were made to keep the price low.
Walk Through a Go Play Travel Trailer
You can also see and buy a Go Play 26BH at these Bish’s RV Go Play Distribution Stores:
- Bish’s RV of Richmond, VA 804.279.8700
- Bish’s RV of Davenport, IA 563.888.8966
- Bish’s RV of Ludington, MI 231.845.8282
- Bish’s RV of Salt Lake City, UT 801.936.1200
- Bish’s RV of American Fork, UT 801.492.1428
- Bish’s RV of Indianapolis, IN 765.644-4497
- Bish’s RV of Great Falls, MT 406.454.0777
Do you like the Go Play 26BH, but want a spacious slide-out for extra room? Check out the Wayfinder RV Go Play 26BHS!
Josh the RV Nerd Video Review of the Go Play 26BHS Travel Trailer with Slide-Out
Do you have questions about the Go Play 26BH? Talk to a Go Play Expert.
Go Play RV Expert & Outfitter
If you aren’t sure if a travel trailer is the right fit for your family, you can learn more about travel trailers with these articles:
Compare a Travel Trailer to a Fifth Wheel
What is the cost of a Travel Trailer in 2023?
Bish’s RV Content Manager
Amateur adventurer; professional dreamer.
aka: The Bish-Blog-Guy